Thank you for renting from Canton Canopies, please take a moment and review the care and instructions of your rented equipment.
- Add hot water to chafing dish water pan ¼ to ¾ inch deep. (Boil water if possible.)
- Pry lid from the canned heat, and place into cup holder. Light fuel, adjusting lid to approximately half-open. Low flame is sufficient to maintain proper heat
- Check pan during use to maintain sufficient water level. DO NOT USE WITHOUT WATER.
- Keep away from open flame or hot stove.
1. Wash in warm water, with a mild detergent never use harsh abrasives.