- If your graduation is an open house, plan for about half of your guests to be there at any one time.
- Consider adding a party canopy or tent to your event. They provide protection from summer rains, hot summer sun, and add a festive atmosphere to any event. Tents are also a great way to keep your event outside and out of your house.
- Popular graduation party tents include:
20 x 20 Seats up to 48 guests with 8’ banquet tables or 32 to 36 guests with round tables.
20 x 30 Seats up to 72 guests with 8’ banquet tables or 48 to 54 guests with round tables.
20 x 40 Seats up to 96 guests with 8’ banquet tables or 80 to 84 guests with round tables.
- Extra tables are often used for serving food or beverages and as card, gift, or cake tables.
- Chaffing dishes, insulated beverage servers, super coolers, and coffee urns all make serving food to your guests easier. Large grills make food preparation fast and easy.
- Sno-cone, popcorn, cotton candy, soft serve ice cream, and frozen drink machines are a tasty way to add fun to your event.
- To dress up your event add linen or plastic tablecovers to your tables.
- If you plan for your event to last past sunset, you will need some type of lighting to keep your guests safe.
- Consider having your graduation party in late May or early July. Most graduation parties take place the last 3 or 4 weekends in June. To avoid the chaos and competition of all the other graduation parties in June, many graduates have their parties in late May or early July.
- Reserve your equipment early to insure good selection and availability. Most June events are booked 2 to 4 months in advance. If you are planning to have your event catered, caterers also book up early for June graduation season so you will want to make arrangements 2 to 4 months early for them also
How can Canton Canopies help you with your graduation party?
- Equipment Determination and Sizing
Use our experience to help determine the right equipment for your party. We have supplied equipment for thousands of graduation parties and other special events. Our experienced staff will walk you through the process and help you determine the right equipment for your event. Need recommendations on caterers, entertainment sources, or event planners? We can lead you in the right direction in those areas also.
- We make it easy for you
Have a question about equipment? Call us. Our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any question you might have about your graduation party.
Need to place an order? Call us. Most orders can be handled over the phone. June orders require a small deposit and that can be handled over the phone with a credit card or you can mail us a check.
All of our deliveries are prescheduled. We will give you a two-hour window when our delivery personnel will arrive so you can spend the other 22 hours doing what you want to do.
The price of our tents and canopies includes installation and take down. If you also order tables and chairs the crews will stack the tables and chairs under the canopy or tent. All you have to do is unfold the tables and chairs and place them where you want.
- Site Evaluation
We can visit the site you are considering having your event at and make sure the equipment you have chosen will fit the site, or we can visit the site your considering and make suggestions on what equipment might work best for your special event.