Skip to content
- Location is critical for any reunion or block party. Whether the event site is a residential backyard, a commons area in a subdivision, or at a park, it should be central an easily accessible to your guests. Remember to get approval from your homeowners association to use a commons area. Many metro parks and city parks require reservations to use their facilities for larger groups. If your event calls for electrical power check with your event site to see if it is available.
- Consider adding a party canopy or tent to your event. They provide protection from summer rains, hot summer sun, and add a festive atmosphere to any event.
- Popular reunion and block party tents include:
20 x 20 Seats up to 48 guests with 8’ banquet tables or 32 to 36 guests with round tables.
20 x 30 Seats up to 72 guests with 8’ banquet tables or 48 to 54 guests with round tables.
20 x 40 Seats up to 96 guests with 8’ banquet tables or 80 to 84 guests with round tables.
30 x 45 Seats up to 144 guests with 8’ banquet tables or 104 guests with round tables.
* Remember that not all of your guests will be seated at the same time.
- Extra tables are often used for serving food, beverages, or dessert tables.
- Chaffing dishes, insulated beverage servers, super coolers, and coffee urns all make serving food to your guests easier. Large grills make food preparation fast and easy.
- To dress up your event add linen or plastic tablecovers to your tables.
- If you plan for your event to last past sunset, you will need some type of lighting to keep your guests safe.
- Moonwalks are a great addition to any reunion or block party. Kids love them. “ It’s a fact kids love to jump.” Check our
“web specials”. Often you can find discount offers for moonwalk rentals.
- Sno-Cone, Cotton Candy, and Popcorn machines are a tasty way to add fun to your event for guests of any age!
- Volleyball sets and carnival games are a great way to make your event “interactive” and keep everyone having fun.
How can Canton Canopies help you with your reunion or block party?
- Equipment Determination and Sizing
Use our experience to help determine the right equipment for your party. We have supplied equipment for thousands of parties and special events. Our experienced staff will walk you through the process and help you determine the right equipment for your event. Need recommendations on caterers, entertainment sources, or event planners? We can lead you in the right direction in those areas also.
- Special Park Deliveries
Most parks require same day setup and take down of tents and canopies. We can setup tents and canopies early in the morning for you and return in the evening to pick the equipment up. Setup service for tables and chairs and other items can also be arranged. Ask one of our customer service reps about details and limitations.
- Great service and equipment
Clean well maintained equipment. Competitive rental rates and pricing. Dependable delivery service. No minimum order size. Delivery available on any size order. Most orders handled over the phone. Everything you need to make your reunion or block party successful.